Tuesday, June 9, 2009

to do list

This is all I have left to do!!

1. Programs!!!
2. Out of town bags
3. Letter to groom (our preacher uses for ceremony)
4. Hair and makeup trial
5. Call Band
6. Call organist
7. Write announcement for papers
8. Presents for groom and parents
9. Call bus
10. Call Central parking about parking lot for church

Yesterday I met with our wedding planner, Leann. She is such a huge help! We went to the reception site and the church. She made the timeline gave us suggestions for the reception. If you don't have a day of planner you are really missing out! It is such a stress relief! Some of the things she pointed out I never would have even considered! Thanks Leann!!!

Check out her website, Wedding Bliss

4 comments:

Katherine said...

a sorority sister of mine got married this past weekend and her out of town bags were in KFC buckets! They are too cute...send me your email address and I'll send you a picture if you are interested!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kaite! I'm so excited for your day to come - it's gonna be fabulous. Thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

Not too much left. Letter to the groom? I've never heard of that. Is it in place of the vows, or in addition to?

bluegrassbride said...

The letter to the groom is actually for the preacher. He incorporates parts into the ceremony then I can give it to Craig.